Thursday, May 16, 2013

Process: LEE HI (이하이) Drawing

Now I will show you how I did my Lee Hi drawing :) From the last months I don 't have that much urge to draw something but after hearing Lee Hi's song entitled "Rose" the inspiration just came in XD

  • First Progress. Sorry I forgot to include the sketch XD I am really exciting to do this so taking a photo is not really a must for me that time lol.
 I always start the drawing with the eyes :) I decided to make it a "Touch of Color" it is a combination of Colour Pencils and Graphite Pencil, the eye will really pop out here.

  • Second Progress
I already did the other side of the eye, the hair and some parts of the nose.

  • Third Progress
I already did the nose :) The shadows and highlights of her nose are a bit difficult because of it 's shape, Lee Hi has cute nose XD

  • Fourth Progress 
 

 You can see I did the lips, some parts of the hair that has highlights and I started to do her dress.

Another angle with Pencils lol.

Some patience and.......

Can you see LEE HI now? hehe XD

Scanning killed some details XD I hope you like it :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment